Medical Makers’ mission is to inspire, educate, and empower innovators, patients, and healthcare providers to build sustainable solutions to save lives, time, and money.
Dr. Julielynn Wong, Founder & President, Medical Makers + 3D4MD said, “based on the incredible success of 3D4MD, we want to leverage other maker skills and technologies to support our global humanitarian work. The 3D4MD internship program is now being transitioned into the Medical Makers program.”
Who should be a Medical Maker?
Medical Makers is seeking people – including students, educators, professionals, retirees, patients and healthcare providers – who want to apply their creativity and compassion to serve humanity and save lives, time, and money. Anybody can be an innovator so no prior experience or skills are required.
Benefits of being a Medical Maker
- Learn cutting-edge technology skills and create products for social good
- Connect with innovators, patients, healthcare professionals, and others
- Earn recognition for your groundbreaking accomplishments
- Have a meaningful and unique learning experience
- Give back to your local and global community
Learn more by visiting Medical Makers’ website
View one of Medical Makers’ success stories here