4th SMART PO Proposers’ Day – REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Thursday 5th November (10:00 CET)
|If you have an Innovative Project Idea on Advanced Manufacturing and you want to form an International Consortium to develop it, come and join us at the online event we are organising on the 5th of November.|
You will be able to meet people from
– Industry; both Large Companies & SMEs
– Research Centres
that will help you form the perfect consortium to submit a successful project proposal.
Why to participate?
– Showcase your most favourable projects
– Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
– Find new commercial/technological/research partners
– Get latest information on Advanced Manufacturing findings
– Present, discuss and develop new R&D&I projects
– Get to know your project submission schedule and learn how to build successful SMART Projects
Share your project ideas – Find partners
During the event, you will have the chance to share your project idea in the pitching session we are organising. If you want to, please follow the next steps:
1. Download and fill in the template
2. Send the document to email@example.com
3. We will publish it in our Website
4. We will contact you to organise everything so that you can pitch your project idea during the PO Proposers’ Day
After the event on the 5th of November, our B2B meeting tool will be available until the 13th of November. This way you will be able to easily schedule your B2B meetings and find the right partners to form your consortium. If you want to know more about how it works, check the PO Proposers’ Day website.