Home » Posts tagged 'Education Technology Strategies'
Tag Archives: Education Technology Strategies
Canada Makes Partners with the 8th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for K-12 Schools, Colleges & Universities
CME Canada Makes Partners with the 8th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for K-12 Schools, Colleges & Universities
Canada Makes is once again pleased to partner with the 8th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for K-12 Schools, Colleges & Universities taking place in Toronto on 10th and 11th April 2018!
Two days with over 25 speakers, 150+ attendees and 15 case studies – EduTech 2018 is something you don’t want to miss out on! This New Year comes with more information sessions than ever before, outside perspectives from US educators, new topics, and more. We look forward to seeing you at this innovative and thought provoking event.
Members SAVE 20% off the regular registration rate using this VIP code: CME20
When: April 10th and 11th, 2018
Location: Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel, Toronto, ON
5875 Airport Rd.
Mississauga, ON, L4V 1N1
Take away 10 solutions to your challenges:
- AR/VR: Optimize immersive experiences for students
- Pedagogy: Ensure that technology enhances learning
- Analytics: Utilizing large data sets for teaching efficiency
- Future of Ed Tech: Decipher your future technology needs
- Data Security: Protect student privacy in the cloud era
- Global Digital Learning: Increase students’ global awareness
- Implementation: Optimize your available resources
- 3D Visualization: Innovate your presentation methods
- BYOD: Rolling out programs effectively
- Online Learning: Boost enrolment with distance options
Download your free copy of the brochure https://goo.gl/44U5pf to view the full agenda!
Three easy ways to register:
- Register Online: CLICK HERE
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 1 866 298 9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
For all inquiries contact:
Phone: 416-944-9200 ext 200