Formnext - Frankfurt 2023November 7, 2023 to November 10, 2023 Frankfurt, Germany
Formnext 2023- Hub for Additive Manufacturing
The Canada Pavilion:
Canada Makes and NGen are excited to host an 78m2 Canadian Pavilion at FormNext 2023. In growing Canada's AM reputation, we are on a mission to showcase Canadian companies within our pavilion, if you're interested in joining our mission contact us today.
Checkout the form below for more details.
Back for another year, we are excited to host a delegation to Formnext 2023, in collaboration with NGen. By joining this trade mission, you will have the opportunity to:
- Forge meaningful connections with insightful and entrepreneurial contacts.
- Showcase your capabilities and elevate your global profile.
- Identify potential new suppliers to enhance supply chain resilience.
- Foster partnerships with international advanced manufacturing clusters.
- Engaging discussions with fellow Canadian companies within the delegation.
- Customized group activities and logistical support.
- Pre-arranged B2B networking meetings.
- Reception dinner to foster further connections.
- Pre-show market briefing by Canada's trade commissioner.
If you are interested in joining our mission, please confirm your interest by filling out this form: https://share.hsforms.com/1m3iyCr-uSm-w51yGLoO8bQ2z9wf
Formnext – Where ideas take shape.
As the hub for Additive Manufacturing, Formnext is the international meeting point for industrial 3D printing experts and production professionals from a wide range of application industries. With the trade show in Frankfurt as well as content throughout the year, Formnext bundles expertise and creates a unique experience focused on an intensive, professional exchange and access to the latest AM solutions. This combination enables the community to actively shape the next generation of intelligent industrial production.
At Formnext, more than 800 exhibitors and more than 30,000 visitors will meet from 7 – 10 November 2023 and transform Frankfurt am Main into the capital of additive manufacturing. This community, the fAMily, is dedicated to the ever-growing adoption of AM in an industrial context.
In addition to additive production systems, users will also find technologies along the entire process chain at Formnext.
Thus, alongside innovative 3D printers for industrial use, also
- the most suitable materials for their application,
- automation solutions
- software that supports the design, planning or production process, for example, as well as
- technologies for post-processing or even quality control are represented.