CAD Micro is excited to announce a live in-person event to experience the FX20 for the first time in Canada!
Join our team, plus experts from ZEISS and Markforged on September 8th at our head office in Toronto. Come to view the biggest, fastest, and smartest 3D printer Markforged has ever produced.
Plus hear from experts at ZEISS as they walk through how the ZEISS METROTOM can perform easy measurements and inspection of parts made of plastic or light metal. Learn how the METROTOM differs from traditional measuring technology, is significantly faster when capturing numerous measuring points, and produces precise, traceable results.
Join us to:
- Learn how Markforged built the FX20 to print 8x faster and nearly 5x larger without sacrificing part quality.
- See the completely redesigned print chamber, capable of printing high-temperature materials like ULTEM™ 9085 Filament.
- Get an inside look at the printhead capable of reinforcing ULTEM™ 9085 Filament parts with continuous carbon fiber.
- An overview of Computed Tomography (CT), what it is, and how it works.
- Some common applications of CT, including Part to CAD Comparisons, Assembly Analysis, Void/Porosity Analyses, and much more.
- What benefits CT can provide specifically for additive manufacturing.
- Plus get a chance to connect with our experts, and ask any burning questions you might have about the FX20.
Spots are limited so please reserve your spot today.
Please note: We have 2 available timeslots for this event:
You have the choice to join us at 10am-12pm ET or at 2pm-4pm ET.
On February 8th, the world of Canadian advanced manufacturing was put on the main stage at the Toronto Congress Centre. The first of its kind, N3 brought together expert...
Canada Makes is thrilled to announce the latest addition to our network of innovators and industry leaders: AP&C, a GE Additive company, The global leader in the...
Canada Makes is delighted to welcome OptiFab as the latest addition to our additive manufacturing network. Their team is focused on a future where transformative...